WHY USE US
If you’re looking for an accomplished, professional, and personable home inspector, trust Toronto’s Magnified Home Inspections Ltd to protect you & provide you with the service and results you seek.
- We have completed over 3,500 home inspections to date, on a wide range of residential properties.
- We have over 35 years of experience in building; construction, maintenance & operations.
- Certified Home Inspector, with InterNachi (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors), the only international association of Home Inspectors, with over 10,000 members.
- Certified Master Inspector®
- National Certificate Holder, with CAHPI (Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors)
- Certified Level 1 Thermographer®
- Certified Professional Inspector.
- Educated: We have passed InterNachi’s rigorous annual examinations, and have exceeded the Association’s continuing education requirements.
- Professional: We are bound by InterNachi’s Code of Ethics that requires fairness and impartiality.
- We are known for going above and beyond the duties of a typical home inspector.
- We pride ourselves on our uncompromising commitment to our customers.
- We encourage home buyers to attend the inspection and will walk them through the process, answering any questions they might have and explaining what our investigation turns up along the way.
- We believe that a home inspections is an education process for our clients, it helps them make an informed decision & will help them for years to come.
- We produce clear & concise electronic inspection reports, which we will review with you immediately after the inspection.
- The home inspection report will be electronically delivered to you on the same day.
- Our inspection report is comprehensive, easy to read, easy-to-comprehend, and will contain images.
- We also offer unlimited post-inspection support by phone or email to insure you understand your inspection report.
A home inspection is a professional, objective, visual inspection of a property’s structure and systems. It’s like a physical for a property! A home inspection is not an appraisal or a municipal code inspection. An inspection is not a guarantee, warranty or insurance policy. If the inspector finds areas of concern at the property, the inspection will provide you with the detailed insight you need to make an educated purchase.
Home Inspection Toronto, York, North York, East York, Bolton, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Cambridge, Caledon, Durham Region, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Guelph, Kitchener, Mississauga, Maple, Markham, Milton, Newmarket, Oakville, Orangeville, Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Region of Peel, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stoney Creek, Schomberg, Thornhill, Aurora, Vaughan, Whitby, Woodbridge and more.
- Certified by InterNACHI
- Certified Master Inspector
- CAHPI National Certificate Holder
- Fully Insured (E&O)
- Licensed Level 1 Thermographer
- Experienced with over 30 years experience in Building Construction, Operations and Building Maintenance
Book an Inspection